Check back soon for our next ad!
Follow Us on Facebook
Our Thanksgrilling party is this Saturday! Stop by and get some awesome ideas on how to make your Thanksgiving different this year! 🍗😀 ... See MoreSee Less
Rock on Elena!
What size are they? Do you sell online?
2 months ago
Hey Stan's friends! We have a favor to ask... Ace Hardware Corporate is doing a video on Stan's and how our community pulls together in times of need! The story will be focused around the Broadview fire the summer of 2015. Here is what we need your help with, we need someone that was affected by that fire (and preferably came into Stan's and was helped by getting some new clothing and shoes) to give their account of what happend that day. If you or someone you know qualifies for this we need you tomorrow Saturday the 28th! Please private message us if you're interested! :) Thank you so much! ... See MoreSee Less
This was myself and kiddos in our donated shirts and rubber boots from Stans after the Sleepyhollow fire. What a blessing to be given an outfit, when everything felt so hopeless. Forever grateful and thankful.
We were in the Castlerock fire and Stan’s helped us out so much!!! Can’t remember all we got but know we got a gift certificate for things that we needed!!!
Great fun today meeting the Danish film crew and accompanying around town.
Stan’s was great! I know they were so generous after the fire. I can’t remember what they gave us. I know it was at least a pair of shoes.
I still wear the socks Stan’s gave me. Stan’s wanted to give us a complete outfit as I recall. I think my husband and I chose jeans, shoes and socks. I remember how kind everyone was. We were still pretty much in shock.
If you're interested in helping someone currently, Nathan Ashbrook lost almost everything in a house fire last night in East Wenatchee.
Stan’s Merry Mart — I have loved that store for over 50 + years! A long-term landmark for some of us (now “old kids” from the East Wenatchee of yester-years and days long gone by). Please stay in business, and I will always come into shop there for jeans, socks, shirts, fishing stuff, and shotgun shells, every time I can get back home to the Wenatchee area. Thank You Stans!
Always loved Stan’s
Always loved Stan’s
Desirée Miller Schmidt can you help? 🙂
4 months ago
Job Description: Supervisor
Reports to: Store Manager and Assistant Manager
Direct Reports: None
Position Philosophy: The duties of the Supervisor position are to be performed while demonstrating and encouraging Stan’s Merry Mart’s core values.
The Supervisor shares in the responsibility for the overall performance the store and assists Store Management with generating sales potential by having a general understanding of every department, driving a customer service culture, developing staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Acts as a lead sales associate in training and reviewing the work of employees within the assigned departments.
● Is the primary lead for MOD process (Manager on Duty) and is competent in delivering the expectations of the position and its responsibilities.
● Effectively supervises the sales floor to ensure customer/associate awareness at all times.
● Remain current on all company policies and ensures that all policies, standards, and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
● Motivate and develop associates to meet goals/objectives.
● Clearly delegate activities and follow-up on all directions.
● Demonstrate teamwork with-in store and company
● Advises management of any personnel increases or reduction as needed.
● Provide training and development of new employees in the assigned department.
● Relay communication to employees from management and vice versa.
● Serve customers in assigned departments, or storewide, and provide needed advice or information.
● Assist customers with complaints.
● Handle special orders for all non-stock items.
● Help unload incoming trucks (as arranged by management).
● Demonstrate the use of merchandise to customers, as requested.
● Is totally familiar and competent in conducting and adhering to all processes for management – 1-2-1s, huddles, floor observations, store walk-throughs, department checklists, and any other assigned processes for management.
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
● Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, listening skills, ability to check for understanding after direction is given, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, talented director of internal and external guest relations, team builder, basic math skills, computer skills (Microsoft Office)
● Is proficient and utilizes Trello as a communication, task assignment and time management tool.
● Has a general understanding of all departments and is able to assist when needed.
● Ability to build relationships with customers and team
● Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
● Must be able to bend and stoop, grasp products, and climb ladders.
● Must be able to bend and lift loads, up to 50 lbs. unassisted and able to push and pull carts with products ... See MoreSee Less